Parts & Accessories
Low Road position places the computer in front of the bar and nearly flush with the top of the bar, making for an easy to read display whether you are on the hoods or in the drops. - Sub-20 gram computer mount - Compatible with computers with 1/4 turn twist lock interface and 31.8mm bar surface - Single Torx T25 fixing bolt
The Wahoo RPM cadence sensor is your sleek little solution for measuring cycling cadence data. It is wireless, magnet-less, lightweight, and easily mounts to your bike's crank arm or to your shoe. Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual band technology allows you to connect to and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers. Collecting cadence data has never been this easy. - Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and bike computers. - No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device. - It only weighs 7 grams! - Provides accurate cadence data during your ride - (1) mount with double sided 3M tape, or (2) use the silicone sleeve and mount with zip ties. - The RPM can be worn on your shoe for spin classes or use with multiple bikes - Two LED lights show the sensor's device connection (blue) and cadence detection (red) - No charging required! Operates on a coin cell battery for up to 1 years. - RPM cadence sensor will fit with most bikes and frame sizes
The Wahoo RPM speed sensor is the sleek, magnet-less solution for capturing cycling speed data. It easily mounts to your bike's front wheel hub, and the Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual band technology allow you to connect to and display data on both smartphones and bike computers. Tracking speed data has never been this easy. - Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and bike computers. - No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device. - The RPM speed installs easily with no magnets required - It only weighs 16.5 grams with the mount included - Provides accurate speed data during your ride - Mounts on most front wheel hub with a secure silicone casing - Two LED lights show the sensor's device connection (blue) and speed detection (red) - No charging required! Operates on a coin cell battery for up to 1 years. - RPM Speed will fit with most bikes and frame sizes
All you need for cycling data, all together at once! The Wahoo RPM Speed and Cadence sensors are both a sleek, wireless, and magnet-less solution. Each mounts easily to your bike and the Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ duel band technology allows you to connect and display data on both smartphone and bike computers. - Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.25" x.75" x 1" - Weight: 7 grams (without mount) - Battery: CR2032 - Battery Life: Up to 12 months - Water Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft) - Wireless Signal Strength: Up to 10 feet - Note: Speed Sensor is NOT compatible with spin bikes
- Di2 internal battery, fits all e-Tube Di2 groups - Capacity: 500 mAH (± 2000km) - Use with EW-WU101 or SC-MT800 interfaces/junction to gain BlueTooth Smart wireless connectivity for on-the-fly adjustments with smartphones and tablets - Requires SM-BCR2 charger
- EW-WU111 D-Fly wireless transmitter - Shifting customization, system diagnosis and firmware updates can now be done through Bluetooth Smart on smart phones and tablets, using the eTube app - Also allows to send shifting and system data to compatible cycle computers via private ANT+ protocol - Requires BT-DN110 internal battery or BM-DN100 external battery mount
$104.99 - $109.99
Out-front computer mount for Garmin Edge, Forerunner, and Touring cycling computers. This is K-Edge's next generation of industry-leading Garmin Computer Mounts—stronger, easier, more versatile, and more stylish design to complement your Garmin and your bike. The ultimate upgrade for your Garmin computer. Their advanced co-polymer Garmin insert locks your computer in place with strength and security. Designed and tested extensively so that the replaceable insert breaks away instead of your computer tabs in the event of a crash or mishap. - CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum - Compatibility – 31.8mm and 35mm diameter handlebars. - New clamp design is hinged for ease of installation. - Supported Computers – Most Garmin Edge, Forerunner, and Touring models, including the new Garmin Edge 520, Edge 20 and Edge 25 models (Edge 1000 fits on the longer XL mount) - Combo Compatible – versions available that support GoPro style interface action cameras and lights - Weight – (31.8 mm) 55.4 grams - Weight – (35.0 mm) 60.4 grams Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME. *K-EDGE Combo Mount are NOT DESIGNED to hold a Cycliq Fly 12. (Cycliq Fly 12 & Fly12CE users should choose the K-EDGE K13-410, K13-420, K13-2450 GO BIG camera/light mounts.) Please contact K-EDGE warranty manager Info@K-EDGE.com for questions or concerns. We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend use of the provided tether leash.
GNT ANT+/BLE 2-in-1 Speed & Cadence Sensor Black Product description - ANT+ and Bluetooth low energy compatible speed and cadence sensor - Attaches with included zip-ties to the frame - Includes mounts, sensor, and magnets
GNT Alloy GPS Mount for TT Bar Black Product description - Time Trial GPS mount - Alloy construction - Giant & Garmin computer trays included - 22.2mm / 24mm handlebar compatibility
GNT Computer Extension Mount GoPro Attachment Bracket Product description - Giant computer extension mount GoPro attachment - Nylon construction - Hardware included - Fits the following GPS mounts: 2018+ Propel Computer Mount 2018+ Alloy Out-Front GPS & GoPro Mount for Round Bar Nylon Out-Front GPS Mount For Round Bar
- Designed for Giant Dash M200 - Compatible with round tube handlebars (Ø31.8mm) - Includes Giant and Wahoo computer trays - Length adjustable for extra space between computer and stem. - Compatible with Giant Light & Camera Mount.
Combine with Giant's Computer / GoPro Combo Mount and fit your Garmin and GoPro to any Giant round or SLR Aero handlebar.
Take your riding to the next level with the addition of speed and cadence. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
With full system integration, the RideControl series makes sure you have exactly everything you need at your fingertips. - Cleanly integrated buttons for display-free handlebar controls. - Integrated battery and support mode indicator functions. - Walk Assist mode button for tackling steep hills. - Compatible with ANT+ and RideDash series displays. - Waterproof rating: IP67. - RideControl App compatible.
- Cleanly integrated buttons for display-free handlebar controls. - Integrated battery and support mode indicator functions. - Walk Assist mode button for tackling steep hills. - Compatible with ANT+ and RideDash Plus displays. - Waterproof rating: IP67. - RideControl App compatible.
Garmin's ANT+ USB stick plugs into your computer's USB port to wirelessly transmit your activities to Garmin Connect and Garmin's Training Center. It automatically receives your activity data when your compatible ANT+ Garmin device is within range.
Garmin's Bicycle Mount Kit lets you attach any compatible Garmin to your bike's handlebars, so the data stays out in front where you can see it.
STAY AWARE OF APPROACHING CARS This rearview radar pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind. - Reliable rearview radar lets you ride like you know what’s coming. - One radar. Multiple display options. Pair it with your compatible Garmin device, your phone or both. - Don’t have an Edge or other compatible device yet? No problem. The Varia app has you covered. - It’s small, it’s easy to mount, and it works with just about any bike. - Get more life out of your radar with up to 7 hours of battery life. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RVR315 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 7 hours of battery life. In the box: - RVR315 - Mounting hardware - Power cable - Documentation
- Easy to mount smartphone case holder - High resistance against impacts - 360 degrees adjustable angle - Quarter-turn type mount allows to place the phone in portrait or landscape mode - Waterproof, touch-screen compatible cover included
- Adjustable handlebar mount for any Z Console - Puts the phone front & center of the stem in either landscape or portrait mode - Integrated GoPro camera mount - Sturdy aluminum construction - For 31.8mm handlebars (includes shims for smaller diameters)
The new DN300 Built-In type battery features the same waterproof design that Di2 users have loved for generations. Now with 3 ports, it delivers stable power to Shimano's 12-speed road derailleurs (and shifters if a fully wired option is selected). - Compatible with thinner next-generation electric wire SD300 and systems after R9250/R8150 series - Li-Ion type - Capacity: 500 mAH |3.7Wh (± 2000km autonomy) - Rated voltage: 7.4V - Charges through RD-R9250 |RD-R8150 rear derailleur using EW-EC300 Di2 Charging Cable (sold separately) - Fixing small parts included - Weight: 52g
- Pakyak auxiliary battery holder to mount Pakyak auxiliary battery inside the storage box.
- Direct mounting for an aero cockpit - Strongest platform for your cycling computer and light or camera - Compatible: Future, Venge, Tarmac stems - Fits all Garmin computers including Garmin 1040 - CNC machined 6016-T6 aluminum - Weight: 41g - One bolt Specialized SL& stem face plate mounting system - Includes mounting bolt and TNut - Lifetime Warranty - Made in Boise, Idaho USA
- CNC machined 6016-T6 aluminum platform, injection molded copolymer interface - Compatibility: Wahoo Bolt, Wahoo Mini - Fits 31.8mm handlebars - Weight: 38g - Lifetime guarantee against material or manufacturer defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
- Direct mounting for an aero cockpit - Strongest platform for your cycling computer and light or camera - Compatible: Future, Venge, Tarmac stems - Fits all Wahoo computers including Wahoo Roam - CNC machined 6016-T6 aluminum - Weight: 54g - One bolt Specialized SL& stem face plate mounting system - Includes mounting bolt and TNut - Lifetime Warranty - Made in Boise, Idaho USA
- For Integrated Handlebar (one piece) bar/stem - Pro level mount with -7 degree articulation for custom computer positioning - CNC Machined - WAHOO approved and compatible to all Wahoo cycling computers - M5 hardware included. If a smaller bolt is required, use an 8.4mm washer to ensure a secure fit - Compatibility: Most Canyon integrated handlebar-stem systems (not compatible with Canyon H36) - Not combo compatible - Mount Weight: 42g
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo Compatible (580 Add-On sold separately) - WAHOO approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top 123g / Bottom 242g with combo adapter - Weight: 47g - Mount Type: Clamp 31.8mm - Mount Weight: 47g Compatibly: - WAHOO BOLT and MINI (ROAM users choose MAX XL K13-4605) - Combo (GoPro-style light/camera interface) adapter compatible (K13-580-BLK sold separately)
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo (Computer on top – light or camera underneath) - WAHOO approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top - 123g / Bottom 242g on K-EDGE K13-580 Combo adapter - Weight: 60g - Mount Type: Clamp 31.8mm - Mount Weight: 60g Compatibly: - All WAHOO Cycling Computers – ROAM, BOLT, ELEMNT, MINI
- Compatible with Wahoo Roam computer - CNC machined aluminum - Includes lockable set screw, replaceable insert - Aerodynamic fit - 31.8mm clamp - Mount Weight: 48g
GNT Axact 6 Wired Mount Kit w/ Speed Sensor & Magnet Product description - Kit includes mount, sensor and magnet
Page 1 of 2 Next page