Here's to long rides. climb higher mountains, skip the shortcuts. this buttery smooth endurance road bike helps you do more of what you love.
An all-new Advanced-grade composite chassis combines responsive efficiency with a calm, composed ride quality. The combination of a D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar, both featuring D-shaped tubing to better absorb shocks and vibrations, helps you stay smooth no matter how rough the road. The new Contact SL AeroLight stem has cleanly integrated cable routing. And the frame has clearance for high-volume tires up to 38mm.
- Free of cumbersome gimmickry, the frameset is one of the lightest in its category. With a perfect balance of high-performance reactivity and all-day comfort, it offers a "less is more" experience for modern endurance road riding.
- Advanced-grade composite frame and fork are specifically engineered for endurance road riding, delivering a smooth and efficient ride quality that minimizes fatigue on long rides. The new D-Fuse components work together to further absorb road shocks and vibrations.
- New Contact D-Fuse handlebar features ergonomic shaping and an 8-degree flare for comfort and control on all-day rides. Wide, hookless carbon rims (22.4mm inner width) are optimized for high-volume tubeless tires (up to 38mm), and a 36mm rim depth offers stable, predictable handling in crosswinds.
ADVANCED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- Giant's High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
COMPACT ROAD DESIGN
- Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
- Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant's Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
- Found inside the head tube of the all-new Propel range, the D-shaped fork steerer tube and corresponding spacers provide an extremely aerodynamic, easier to service system of internally routed brake and derailleur cables.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||410||445||480||515||535||565|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°)||74.5°||74.0°||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm)||515||530||545||560||575||595|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||120||140||150||175||195||215|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°)||70.5°||71.8°||72.5°||72.5°||72.5°||72.5°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|G - Trail (mm)||71.6||63.4||58.6||58.6||58.6||58.6|
|H - Wheelbase (mm)||995||994||998||1010||1025||1040|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm)||420||420||420||420||420||420|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||75||75||75||70||70||70|
|K - Stack (mm)||527||541||558||577||596||615|
|L - Reach (mm)||369||375||380||384||393||402|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm)||705||733||762||796||814||841|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||400||400||420||420||440||440|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||80||90||100||100||110||110|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||170||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
|Q - Wheel Size||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C|
|CM||157 - 169||165 - 175||171 - 181||177 - 187||183 - 193||189 - 199|
|Frame||Advanced-grade composite, disc|
|Fork||Advanced SL-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive Aero steerer, disc|
|Rims||Giant SLR 1 36 Carbon Disc WheelSystem|
Front: Giant Low Friction Hub, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
Rear: Giant Low Friction Hub, 30t ratchet driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
|Tires||Giant Gavia Fondo 0, tubeless, 700x32c (33.5mm), folding|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra, 34/50 with Giant Power Pro power meter XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8170|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8150|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano Ultegra, 12-speed, 11x34|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic|
|Rotors||Shimano RT-CL800 rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR D-Fuse XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm|
|Tape/Grips||Stratus Lite 3.0|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL Aero Light XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:100mm, L:110mm, XL:110mm|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse SLR, composite, -5/+15mm offset|
|Saddle||Giant Fleet SL|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Carbon/Blue Dragonfly / X-Small||04712878959347||1031005103|
|Carbon/Blue Dragonfly / Large||04712878959385||1031005107|