A legend reborn. The bike that has been at the leading edge of road racing innovation for more than three decades is redesigned to be even lighter, stiffer, and more aerodynamic. It’s the ultimate all-rounder for the performance-obsessed.
Updated and improved in all aspects of road racing performance, the new TCR Advanced SL Disc achieves a previously unobtainable stiffness-to-weight ratio for faster climbing and sprinting, plus new aerodynamic gains for all-around efficiency. It’s the choice of CCC Team WorldTour racers like Greg Van Avermaet on challenging road courses that demand uncompromised performance in the pursuit of victory. New aerodynamic tube shaping on the headtube, downtube, and fork makes it a killer on breakaways, sprints, and solo chase efforts. The new TCR Advanced SL Disc also builds on its proven climbing capabilities, boasting the highest stiffness-to-weight ratio ever seen in a TCR. Additional key updates include added clearance in the frame and fork to fit larger diameter tires up to 32mm, the latest integrated WheelSystem technology, and a new aero-engineered Contact SLR composite handlebar to make it even faster against the wind.
- With the highest pedaling stiffness-to-weight ratio of any bike in its class and updated aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give Giant pro road racers superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency, and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
- This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous generation models. Every tube shape was analyzed, engineered, and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles. The result is a TCR that’s faster than ever in sprints and solo situations.
- Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tires up to 32mm.
- Frame: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost, disc
- Fork: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Wheels: CADEX 42mm Disc WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:42mm)
- Shifters: SRAM RED eTap AXS
- Crankset: SRAM RED D1 DUB, 35/48with Quarq DZero power meter
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost, disc|
|Fork||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc|
Front: 100 x 12mm thru-axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||CADEX 42mm Disc WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:42mm)|
|Hubs||CADEX 42mm Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle|
|Spokes||CADEX 42mm Disc WheelSystem|
|Tires||CADEX Road Race, tubeless, 700x28mm (25c), folding|
|Crankset||SRAM RED D1 DUB, with Quarq DZero power meter|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, press fit|
|Chain||SRAM RED D1|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM RED, 12-speed, 10x28|
|Shifters||SRAM RED eTap AXS|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR|
|Stem||Giant Contact SLR|
|Brake Levers||SRAM RED eTap AXS hydraulic|
|Brakes||SRAM RED eTap AXS hydraulic|
|Saddle||Giant Fleet SLR|
|Seat Post||Integrated design|
|Accessories & Extras||Computer mount|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Raw Carbon/Gloss Unicorn White / Small||04712878577077||2100001104||210000009342|
|Matte Raw Carbon/Gloss Unicorn White / Medium||04712878577084||2100001105||210000009361|
|Matte Raw Carbon/Gloss Unicorn White / Medium/Large||04712878577091||2100001106||210000009356|
|Matte Raw Carbon/Gloss Unicorn White / Large||04712878577107||2100001107||210000009349|