Fit Kit SET712.R contains all the parts to mount the rack to the rigid fork of a road or gravel bike with a 12 mm thru axle.
This kit includes:
- 12 x 122mm thru axle with 1.75 mm thread pitch
- A pair of mounting pucks, for bikes without upper eyelets.
- Ultra strong and UV stable Panduit Zip Ties
- Clear protective tape, for underneath the pucks and Zip Ties
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Axle mounting increases our rack's load capacity to 70lbs/33kg
- Fit Kits make it easy to swap between bikes or front and rear mounting with just a few bolts
- Fit Kits protect your bike. Not all bike eyelets are meant for racks, most are only made for fenders or have very low weight limits. Axle mounting protects your frame
We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
Axle Length does NOT equal hub standard. This refers to the length of the axle shaft. All axles are compatible with +/- 2mm.