- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
- Compatible with the majority of 27.5'' and 29'' suspension forks - 3.5'' wide, ideal for wide and Plus tires - 480mm length for optimal coverage - Made of polypropylene - Easy and secure fit with 6 zip-ties - 3 sets of stickers included: red, green and blue - Weight: 135 g
- Seatsay-mounted mudguard, perfectly adapted to all types of suspension bikes - MD-FIX System: Universal mounting system, fits seatstays from 17 to 41mm and features accurate, double adjustment angle setting - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Optimal protection for 27.5" and 29" wheels - Max. tire width recommended: 2.8'' - Weight: 341 g
Topeak's DeFender FX front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The FX installs easily to your fork and features quick-release attachments that allow it to be installed and removed in seconds.
$74.99 - $79.99
The ultimate clip-on mudguard set for road and cyclocross bikes for tire widths between 25 and 32mm. Its smart, double-hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks and is also compatible with disc brakes, direct mount brakes, and thru axles. Mudguards can be perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. Its superlight extra long mud flaps give additional spray protection. In addition to using the quick release rubber straps it can also be fixed in place with zip ties. Includes adhesive protection kit to avoid damaging the paintwork. Disc brake compatible: Please be mindful of the brake wire.
Features - Compatible with common wheel and tire sizes - Helps keep the back side of suspension fork bridges clean - Multi-color Giant logo sticker pack included
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
- Designed for compatibility with 700c bikes without mounting points - Ideal for Giant Defy Advanced and Liv Avail Advanced disc brake bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system offers flexibility for bikes without fender eyelets - Full coverage protection
- Made of resistant chromoplastic - Stainless steel bracket and stays - Pre-assembled for fast and easy installation - Extra long mudflaps provide ultimate coverage
A sturdy, secure set of full-coverage fenders designed to fit more bikes than any fenders in their class. Easy to install and easy to adjust, Roadrunners are a favorite of both cyclists and shop mechanics. Weight: 606 g / 1.34 lbs (pair) Construction -Forged alloy RAINRUNNER Q/R mounts - 3M Reflex rear reflectivity - Virtually unbreakable Techniflex body - Stainless steel stays - Safety front stays Mounting System Below: Mount to Quick-Release skewers via included AXLE-RUNNERS Above: Mount to brake bridge and fork crown via included nut and bolt or with zip ties Added Benefit - Included proprietary AXLE-RUNNERS mount to almost any front or rear Q/R skewer to “create” eyelets - 3M Reflex rear logo enhances visibility - Support stays spaced for maximum stiffness and frame compatibility - Front fenders equipped with safety stays to protect against objects becoming lodged in wheel - Sold pre-assembled for quick mounting
- Made of highly resistant polypropylene - Rear: Mount fits seat posts Ø 25 – 32 mm; 47 to 60 mm blade width; Reflective strip; 125g - Front: Downtube installation w|elastomeric straps; 60 to 80 mm blade width; 62g - Wheel-Tire Size Compatibility: 24''-26"
- Made of resistant plastic - Fits all frames - Blade width: from 50 to 70mm
- Z+fal Croozer/Swan Road Fender Set Width 45mm For 700 Wheels
- Fork mounted mudguard, perfect for mountain bikes - Mounts with a compression plug inside the steerer tube - Blade width varies from 60 to 73mm (2.4'' to 2.9'')
- Light, discrete and durable polypropylene mudguard for Fat and Plus size bikes - Universal mount, fits rigid and suspension forks - 286 x 300mm - 48g
- Deflector FM60 front and RM60 rear mudguard set - Easy, tool-less mounting systems - RM60 mounts on seatposts and is compatible with 26'' and 27.5'' wheels - FM60 mounts inside steer tube and is compatible with 26'' to 29'' wheels - Width: 60mm to 72mm
- Made of Polypropylene with dual material spoiler - Seat post adjustable clamp - Fit seat post Ø 25 – 32 mm - 47 to 60 mm blade width - Reflective strip - Weight: 125g
- Designed for 26'', 27.5'' & 29'' Mtn bikes - Easy to install and fit perfectly on your bike - Made of ultra-resistant techno polymer resin - Mounts onto 25 to 32 mm seat posts - Weight: 220 g
- Seatpost-mounted MTB mudguard - MD-TURN System: Quick screw-on mounting system, fits 25 to 32mm seatpost diameter - Double orientation for optimal tire coverage - Over-moulded flap offers the best protection and makes the mud guard more flexible - Reflective ring providing your bike with greater visibility - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Wheel diameter: 27.5'' / 29'' - Max tire width recommended: 3.0" - Weight: 238 g
- Compatible with 16'' and 20'' wheels - Front: T steel plate mounting system - Rear: Clip with built in L shape bracket - Blade width: 55mm
- Universal mounting: front on the fork or rear on the seat stays - Technopolymer resin - Blade width: 65mm - Black with grey spoiler
- Fenders specifically developed for gravel bikes, the shield G50 will keep you protected on rainy days or on muddy trails. sold by the set (includes front and rear fender), these fenders are easy to install and universal fit. - Adaptable – three different lengths of wings 20, 60, and 120mm for adaptable rear fender length. - MD-fix mount – universal mount system for diameters 17 to 41mm (front fork) and 17 to 34mm (rear seat stays). - Universal fit – adapts to all types of frames, for 650b/700c/28” gravel tires. - Blends in – mounted close to tires for a smooth integrated look.
$12.99 - $13.99
- Easy to install and remove - Light and discrete
- Light and discreet saddle mounted mudguard for bikes with up to 38mm tires - Double lock mounting system: easy on, easy off & stable - Only 55g
- Light and discreet saddle mounted mudguard for bikes with up to 2.8'' tires - Double lock mounting system: easy on, easy off & stable - Only 67g
- Design for road bikes - Installation and angle adjustment without tools - Made of ultra-resistant black polymer resin - Mounts onto the seat post - Blade width: 45 mm
- Designed for tyres up to 2.4” in width. - Fit all diameters form 26 up to 29 - Disc brake compatible - Weight: 360 g
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 26-inch bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
The Topeak DeFender TX is a compact trekking bike fender set. Adjustable aluminum struts with QR levers for quick, perfect alignment and good tire coverage. The DeFender TX set is made of high impact plastic and the highly polished underside prevents dirt buildup. Fits tires up to 700 x 44c. - Brake bolt and fork eyelets attachment (front) Seat tube and seatstay or chainstay eyelets attachment - Injected high impact resistant plastic with aluminum struts - Adjustable angle and position for perfect tire coverage - 56.8 x 13.7 x 8.4 cm /22.4” x 5.4” x 3.3” (Front); 77. 8 x 26. 5 x 8.6 cm /30.6” x 10.4” x 3.4” (Rear) - Weight: 192 grams (Front); 245 grams (Rear)
This super-lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face (and your fork seals) from mud and water. Made of super-soft material, it fits 26", 27.5", and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. Thanks to the included zip ties that wrap around the fork bridge and fork legs, the Flapguard sticks close to your bike even during extremely aggressive riding. - Also compatible on rear side of frame
Following a design update, the HIGHTREK clip-on mudguard set impresses with its sporty look. It can be mounted to seat tube diameters of between 28 and 32mm. The well-thought-out universal fastener and clip enable the mudguard to be mounted and removed quickly without any tools.
Page 1 of 2 Next page