Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
- Up to 200mm of vertical travel adjustability with limitless positioning - Tool-free adjustable travel design which let you adjust the travel by 5mm increment depending of rider's preference - Internal cable routing only - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (carbon) saddle rails - Includes 1x remote lever Travel option: - 95-120mm - 120-150mm - 140-170mm - 170-200mm
$239.99 - $249.99
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
- Replacement seatpost for all 2009-2014 non ISP TCR, Defy, and Avail Composite, Advanced and Advanced SL bikes - 25 or -5mm offset without any additional parts
The Wolf Tooth Resolve Dropper Post is the first dropper post to use a self-bleeding cartridge. It has the shortest stack height of any dropper post on the market, has a short insertion depth, is one of the lightest dropper posts, and is completely serviceable at home. - Self-Bleeding Resolve Cartridge: At the heart of Resolve Dropper Post is a self-bleeding cartridge that removes air from the fluid chamber with every actuation. All dropper posts can get air in the chamber, which leads to sag and squish. Resolve Dropper Post is the only dropper post that purges air from the chamber, which means you'll never need to buy a new cartridge as you do with all other dropper posts. - Shortest Stack Height: The shortest stack height of any dropper post means that Resolve can get your saddle lower than any other dropper post. The lower your saddle, the more room you have to maneuver your bike on drops and techy descents. - Weight and weight per travel is equal to the best: Resolve Dropper Post is one of the most lightweight dropper posts on the market when it comes to grams per millimeter of travel. It's as much as 26% lighter than other dropper posts of the same travel size. - Short Insertion Length: When a dropper post has a short insertion length, longer travel options are unlocked for more bikes. A short insertion length is vital for smaller bikes, frames with curved seat tubes, and frames with seat tubes that have bottle bosses. - Travel Reduction with Spacers: The travel length of your Resolve dropper post can be customized in order to suit your bike and saddle height. Spacer kits are sold separately or those who would like to have the adjustment made later by their local shop mechanic. If you are comfortable with working on suspension components, you may be able to complete the installation yourself.
The new Reverb AXS XPLR dropper post delivers more control, confidence, and fun on gravel roads everywhere. Getting the saddle out of the way means more room to move, saving you from awkward maneuvering and sketchy descents. We created an all-new design complete with lightweight air-only internals featuring built-in compliance we call ActiveRide. It's like travel for your saddle. Enabled by SRAM AXS technology, Reverb AXS XPLR is part of the ultimate personalized cockpit. - New 27.2mm Reverb AXS XPLR delivers more control, confidence, and fun for gravel - ActiveRide—Air only internals provide a fully rigid top-out position. With the touch of your AXS controller, you've got built-in compliance to ensure comfort and control over the roughest sections of gravel - Two travel options to choose—50mm or 75mm - Saddle clamp options compatible with 7x10 oval carbon rails. - Seat post length includes 400mm and 350mm (50mm drop only) - AXS Technology allows rider customization via the AXS Mobile App - AXS handlebar controls (drop or flat bar) - Shared battery with all other SRAM AXS enabled components - System is completely waterproof and dustproof to IP69K—take it anywhere - SRAM AXS battery and charger included SPECIFICATIONS: - TRAVEL: 50mm, 75mm - POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm - POST LENGTH: 350mm, 400mm - REMOTE: AXS Controller Sold Separately - SADDLE RAIL COMPATIBILITY: Round/Oval (7x9 & 7x10), Round/Oval (7x9) - WEIGHT (G): 562 - WEIGHT BASED ON: 75mm Travel 400mm Length W/O battery - Battery 25g
- LEV has always represented the latest technology but is already a classic among top contending dropper posts. - With myriad of firsts to its name; first hydraulic dropper to offer zero cable movement, first dropper to win a UCI World XC Eliminator event and first in countless enduros, magazine tests and customer satisfaction polls, LEV IS the first dropper seatpost to outperform itself.
$599.99 - $629.99
- LEV CI takes rhythm from the trail and injects it straight into your soul. - 65-175 millimeters of perfect drop are just enough to turn your ride up to eleven. - A full unidirectional carbon mast routes our Recourse II Ultralight Cable System directly through your frame to our KGSL lightweight remote – a combination saving over 50g compared to our KG ALLOY remote and standard shift cable. - The result is clean lines for you and your bike. LEV CI’s newly designed cable interface system is easier to setup and service while at the other end, a high compression-molded head connects LEV CI to your saddle. - Our patented one-way roller clutch bearing and highly evolved seal collar keep LEV CI running smooth and free of side-play for thousands of miles and vertical feet.
$419.99 - $519.99
- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
- At just half the price of premium models (including competitors), LEV-Si offers everything you need and nothing you don’t. - Internal cable routing, an all new keyway system to even further minimize free-play and all black, hard anodized running surfaces for long lasting beauty and performance.
The all-new carbon Contact SLR TCR seatpost compliments the redesigned TCR’s outstanding performance though optimal aerodynamics and ultra-light weight. - Optimized for maximum aero performance at a super low weight - Compatible with model year 2021 and on TCR frames - Not compatible with pre-model year 2021 TCR frames
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
With sleek internal routing, rock-solid feel, and silky smooth actuation, the lightweight Contact S is the post of choice for the Giant Factory Off-Road Team. Capable of being completely rebuilt with available service kits, Giant’s latest generation of dropper is offered in four different sizes and travel lengths, assuring a perfect fit for all riders. - Up to 150mm of vertical travel adjustability with limitless positioning - Lightweight aluminum design - New dual-seal design improves durability for extended use - Compatible with internal cable routing only - Improved remote lever design provides smoother action - Includes updated 1x remote
With sleek internal routing, rock-solid feel, and silky smooth actuation, the lightweight Contact S is the post of choice for the Giant Factory Off-Road Team. Capable of being completely rebuilt with available service kits, Giant’s latest generation of dropper is offered in four different sizes and travel lengths, assuring a perfect fit for all riders. - Up to 150mm of vertical travel adjustability with limitless positioning. - Lightweight aluminum design. - New dual-seal design improves durability for extended use. - Compatible with internal cable routing only. - Improved remote lever design provides smoother action. - Includes updated 1x remote.
Giant’s innovative, acclaimed and exclusive D-Fuse seatpost features a D-shaped composite shaft that absorbs road vibration without the need for any mechanical devices or special inserts. For this year, by using a newly optimized carbon layup, overall compliance has been increased by 20%. - D-fuse shaped composite - 20% increased compliance from previous models through new carbon lay-up technique - Lightweight, one-piece construction - Strong and light carbon saddle clamps - Compatible with 7mm & 9mm saddle rails
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
- Giant Variant carbon seatpost - Fits 2016+ TCR Advanced models (non-ISP)
Page 1 of 1