$59.99 - $62.99
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
$54.99 - $59.99
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
- 3D forged, 6061 aluminum alloy body with oversize box cross-section - Oversized 52mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - 35mm handlebar clamp diameter - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8"
- 3D forged 6061 aluminum alloy body with oversize box cross-section - 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8"
- Forged alloy construction - Adjusts from 0 to +/- 60° - 31.8mm, shims included to fit 25.4mm handlebar
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
$19.99 - $41.99
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation
- Adjustable stem to fit RideDash EVO display - Ahead style
- Giant's advanced alloy manufacturing process for a 35mm clamp diameter with maximized strength at minimal weight. - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8".
- Proprietary engineering for the D-shaped steer of new generation Giant Propel - Alloy construction - Integrated aero shape from stem cap spacers to the headtube - Rounded front cap shape which connect the handlebar for improving the airflow from side angle - Square-engineered shaping achieves maximum stiffness and low weight - Simplified cable management hides all the cables underneath the stem
Engineered exclusively for OverDrive Aero steerer tubes, the Contact SL AeroLight stem is a lightweight and stiff alloy stem featuring easy-to-install cable integration for optimal aerodynamics and a clean look. FEATURES: - Made for OverDrive Aero steerer tubes only. - Integrated aero silhouette unites the stem cap, spacers, and head tube for aerodynamic advantage. - Ultra-light alloy design delivers maximum stiffness at a super lightweight. - Easy cable management guides all cables under and inside for optimized aerodynamics and a clean look. - Fits current generation Contact Aero or Contact D-Fuse handlebars. - Available in eight lengths from 80mm to 140mm. SPECIFICATIONS: - Weight:161g (100mm) - Length: 70/80/90/100/110/120/130/140mm - Angle: -10° - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer Tube Clamp Diameter: D-shaped OverDrive Aero, 1 1/4 inch - Stack Height: 40mm
Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new aluminum Contact SL stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in 0° and ±10°angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm brings superior performance to a wide range of riders. VERSATILE FIT Available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±0°/ ±10°), the Contact SL stem is perfect for any ride experience. - Super stiff, ultra-light aluminum - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 steer tubes - Integrated silhouette from stem to cone spacers - Compatible with Giant's Contact SLR/SL computer mount
- Lightweight, 3D forged, 2014 aluminum alloy - Proprietary Stealth recessed cable routing system enhances aerodynamic performance - Oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance
- Proprietary engineering for the D-shaped steer of new generation Giant Propel - Ultra-light carbon composite reduces weight while optimizing the aerodynamic shape - Integrated aero shape from stem cap spacers to the headtube - Rounded front cap shape which connect the handlebar for improving the airflow from side angle - Square-engineered shaping achieves maximum stiffness and low weight - Simplified cable management hides all the cables underneath the stem
Engineered exclusively for OverDrive Aero steerer tubes, the Contact SLR AeroLight is an ultralight and stiff composite stem that offers aero-enhancing integration, easy-to-adjust cable management, and sleek looks. FEATURES: - Works with OverDrive Aero steerer tubes only - Integrated aero design unifies the top cap, cables, and spacers with the head tube for improved aerodynamics - Ultra-light composite design delivers maximum stiffness at a superlight weight - Intuitive design guides all cables under and inside for optimized aerodynamics and sleek looks. - Fits current generation Contact Aero or Contact D-Fuse handlebars - Available in eight lengths from 80mm to 140mm SPECIFICATIONS - Weight: 123g (100mm) - Length: 70/80/90/100/110/120/130/140mm - Angle: -10° - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer Tube Clamp Diameter: D-shaped OverDrive Aero, 1 1/4 inch - Stack Height: 44mm
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new Contact SLR Stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in ±10° and ±20° angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm, the Contact SLR stem accommodates a wide range of riders and is the perfect complement to the TCR or any other high-performance road bike. STIFF AND LIGHT With purpose- engineered shaping, full-carbon Contact SLR stem offers maximum stiffness at minimum weight. Compared with the previous Contact SLR stem, the all-new Contact SLR road stem is 9% stiffer and 7% lighter. AERO INTEGRATION The integrated stem cap of the all-new Contact SLR stem ensures a smooth flow of air over the top of the stem while the specifically designed shape of the spacers offers seamless integration and air transition over the side of the stem. VERSATILE FIT Perfect for any elite rider, the Contact SLR road race stem is available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±10°/ ±20°). FEATURES - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 head tubes sizes - Available in ±10° and ±20° angles - Available in eight lengths from 70 to 140mm - Purpose-engineered shaping achieves maximum stiffness and lowest weight - Integrated aero silhouette from stem cap to spacers
ATTACK MODE The perfect pairing with a CADEX Road or All-Road/Gravel Handlebar, the CADEX Race Stem features a unique two-bolt faceplate and hidden top cap design to maximize aerodynamic efficiency at your bike’s critical leading edge. Available in a wide range of sizes to assure optimal fit. FEATURES: - Precise T800 and T1100 carbon layup maximizes stiffness and minimizes weight - Two-bolt faceplate and hidden top cap design helps reduce drag - Super-light titanium bolts - 70mm to 140mm lengths SPECIFICATIONS: - Weight: 114/116/118/120/124/128/132/136g - Length: 70/80/90/100/110/120/130/140mm - Rise: -10° - Steerer Tube: 1 1/4" or 1 1/8" (with carbon adapter) - Stack: 41mm - Material: T800+T1100 carbon laminate
Enduro has unquestionably evolved ever closer to Downhill. The Enduro MK3 Stem is all you need for hitting the trails with wingsuit type accuracy. This Stem was born out of rider's demands for precision and for those moments when you have to be inch-perfect. Taking design elements from our World Cup-winning Direct Mount MK3 Stem and splicing these with our critically acclaimed Enduro MK2 Stem. We developed the Stem specifically with Pro's and Bro's alike. It was obvious we all live for the same challenge of pushing our own limits. As riders, we want a Stem that inspires confidence to change lines through the middle of a rock garden like it's no big deal or slap the inside of a turn and translate all your weight to front-wheel traction. Providing ear-to-ear grins and saying to your mates at the bottom of a trail, "Did you see that?". From the start of the design process, it became clear that we wanted extra rigidity. To yield this, we would need to make the Stem using a forging process - a new thing for us. The result of this allowed us to achieve a more intricate shape than machining alone. It involves applying a huge amount of force to redirect the grain flow of the material. As a result, this gives superior strength, fatigue and impact resistance. Another area where we made a significant improvement in rigidity was by increasing the clamping surface area on the steerer tube. We've vastly increased this to give a stout, rock-solid feel and as close to the MK3 Direct Mount Stem as we could. Furthermore, everything is held securely by stainless steel bolts to ensure there is no rust even in the grimmest weather. In addition and like every Burgtec product, it's fully CNC machined and anodized in all your favourite flavours. Tested with the world's fastest jibbers and sendiest racers, this stem has everything you need to hit all those rowdy racing lines or pull that little bit harder off that big sender. - Forged and Fully CNC machined from AL6061 – T6 Aluminium - Stainless Steel Hardware - Available lengths - 35mm, 42.5mm and 50mm - Available in both 31.8mm (Black only) and 35mm Clamp - Weight: 35mm 138g, 42.5mm 152g, 50mm 160g
Page 1 of 1